Paper Crafts for Kids is a really great way to be creative with your child.
These Paper crafts for kids are simply brilliant. If you want to have some fun spending as little as possible then these ideas are perfect for your children
Do you know the skills a child can gain from Paper Craft?
Paper Crafts for Kids develops.
Builds a child’s motor skills.
Helps develop a strong grip.
Can enhance hand and eye coordination
Will expand cognitive skills
Encourages your child to be creative
Helps your child understand how things work.
How to make an amazing paper snake tutorial.
Accordion Paper Snake Craft for Kids
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 sheets of A4 in contrasting colours (red & yellow in our case)
- googly eyes
- Take A4 size papers and follow as below ↓
- Cut the paper in to even strips.
- I made mine about 1cm wide and used a ruler to help me (marked one sheet, but cut four sheets in one go). The neater and more even you cut, the better!
- The “tricky bit”: Take one yellow and one red strip. It is kind of like pleating the two pieces of paper.
- Glue down the first two bits and then alternately fold over.
- Once you get to the end of the paper, I glued on another strip. So each leg and neck is made of 2 yellow strips and 2 red strips of paper. Glue top down.
- then , make a skecth of face on a card board paper , and cut it and stick to the accordion paper snake
TRY IT , ADD A PHOTOTO SHOW ME HOW IT WENT.